The Whiplash Prevention Campaign website is managed by The Canadian Institute for the Relief of Pain and Disability (CIRPD). CIRPD is an international non-profit voluntary organization with charitable status in Canada.
- CIRPD does not provide any medical services and does not endorse any specific medical treatment or product, medical hypotheses, pain clinic, medical service or health professional.
- CIRPD does not warrant or guarantee the correctness, accuracy, quality or currentness of any information found on this web site or via links from this web site.
- CIRPD is not responsible for provided links nor does provision of links imply permission to distribute any information found on these links. By entering this web site any user agrees to respect copyright and trademarks.
- CIRPD does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damages, liabilities, losses, expenses incurred, costs, actions and/or treatments as a result of providing any information on this web site or links from this web site.
- CIRPD does not accept any responsibility for any businesses, organization, medical professionals, or persons that provide information on this web site. The sole intent of any information found on this web site or via links from this web site is to promote public education.
- The content provided by CIRPD is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical examination or advice.
- CIRPD encourages internet users to be careful when using medical information. If you are unsure about your medical condition, consult a physician. Although our content is reviewed,
- CIRPD does not guarantee the medical accuracy of published documents. Any medical information found on this web site or via links from this web site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, evaluation and/or treatment. Please consult your general/family physician and/or professional health care providers for any medical advice and treatment.